Friday, March 23, 2012

11:03 PM 23-3-12

I'm going to be a son for my parents inshaAllah! I'll be married and I'll move them in with me inshaAllah because there's nothing wrong with that. It's fine and I'll earn for myself and them inshaAllah and I don't need to be married if I'm not happy if my parents aren't happy. There's no point in all that when the reasons why you're here are living alone in a big empty house. I want my parents to be there when I have kids, when their grandchildren are growing up. I want my parents to give gurti to my babies and give them more love than I could ever give them and spoil my kids in every possible way I was. So I'll be the son for my parents because I'm my father's beta. A very beautiful beta. Who's too spoiled. I'll spend my life with my parents because I would've wasted 6 years of my life without them. Thus, I'll compensate these 6 years for forever. 


Also, Zohra bhabi had a son mashaAllah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment