Sunday, August 26, 2012

There's hair full of oil, skin full of acne, a body full of fats.

We went to Chillis the other day on Tahlia street. When I was in grade 9, I remember Rija and Khadija would talk about how cool the Tahlia street is cause they knew it through their brothers. On the other end, I didn't know where the fuck it was. Apparently, it was owned by the princes of Saudi Arabia with their lush, sexy cars and their dumbfuck brains. It was always high alert since the incidences of accidents there were off the hook. 

In around 2006/7/8, when Rija's cat had her first batch of kittens, I remember waking up in the middle of the night cause I couldn't sleep and without my glasses I blogged about that and something else around with that. And here I am talking to myself and thinking how I hate going back to Pakistan, missing my room, the carpets, the tiny walls, the messy tiles, the fridge and everything else. 

In 2010, I started the No Complaints Week and well, I should start one right now but I doubt it'll be a success cause I'm only good at complaining so people say. Which pretty much does suck because well, happens when you're fucked up many times. Ask my cousins too, sometimes you're so fucking tired of everything you don't even want to answer the phone when your parents call you. I get life is hard for our parents but at least they have each other to go through it. Physically and mentally. All we have is Allah, and I know He doesn't like me much or maybe none at all, so well, nobody then. Thus, the best thing is to just skate on the tiles once I'm there and stay off the bed. 

Maybe I should be friends with the lizards, or even pet one. I highly doubt that will happen cause I'm just gonna dip it into hydrogen sulfide solution instead cause I'm a hater. This July, in the last few days, there was a nasty bitchy lizard kid in the room. It was so fucking active and all over the place and it never let me sleep cause I thought it somehow dropped on my bed. Well, I asked Manzoora baji to kill it and she did with a jhaaroo and kept on saying HARAMAN HARAMAN as she did her thing. HAHAH. Sight. I picked up its dead cut tail it leaves behind in emergencies with a tissue. Proper gross. 

I liked myself before shit hit my head. :(

2 comments: