Saturday, October 6, 2012

Whore Speaks

This blog is going to be pretty ranty from now on I suppose but who's to blame then- Me? Anyway, I have an exam and I probably fractured my right distal forearm. I'm probably to be blamed. Getting married can fuck itself and I don't even want babies to be honest. I'm doing my Gyne/Obs rotations this month and it's not gross but the belly gets all hairy. Really hairy if you're an Asian. Anywho, besides that they put up ganday injections and blood samples. Too many pins and needles for a small soul of my kind. So who cares? I can fix myself. I've kept up with so much shit and demands that this I deserved. Should've let go when I had the chance. I don't need advises because I always defy those advises that I should be following. So what if I have the worst week of my life? I have my birthday coming up and maybe I'll feel special that day and maybe I'll not stay in my room. So what if I have the worst week of my life? I'll start going to PIMS to do stuff. I'll go to that class next Sunday inshaAllah and I'll go to Faisalabad on Eid. InshaAllah. I'll be fine. Hopefully. I am not getting married. Struggling to be a good doctor to support my parents. InshaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment