Friday, July 17, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I think I've almost forgotten how to blog. :D Is it a new trend to have different font colours for emoticons? :D
OH EM GEE. I have so much to say. So much to tell you to watch!


That is 80 miles/s in 2.3 seconds.


The loops at the end are wow. I know. The ride passes through the whole of the gigantic park.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0_Sk4uDhEo&feature=related The world's scariest rollercoaster 'coz of its steepness. You see the SAW guy in it too. :O AND the queues for the ride from the end are 2 hours. I know 2 hours for a 2 minute ride.


Excuse the guys.


That's the only ride where you could get a good photograph. Somethings wrong with me that mine still sucked. -.-




So everything is fun. :D I just get a bit bored as all my cousins work during the day. :D It's been a week and 2 days. Doesn't seem like it though. The kids my aunt sits are adorable. Oh look. The queen's come to watch the Eng-Aus Ashes Match. 8-) W.e.


I'm pretty tired now. Marks&Spencer's cookies are okay-ish.

Nothing beats this.




1 comment: