Thursday, February 4, 2010

Oh Lord. Screw the happy face now. >_>
So, I just heard a podcast by my two beauties @DoubleyDee and @SheenaMalik. I know I never call them beauties and all that, I'm the last person who'd be saying good stuff about you until of course something really big happens and then I'll mean everything I said. Oh, so. I'm having a bad day. I've been having a bad month. Some of you may know why, most of you don't. And majority never care. I like you, majority.

HOW I WISH I HAD A ROOM TO MYSELF! OHMYFUCKINGDUDE!
Why is it that when I'm really really really pissed, I fucking laugh after 3 seconds. Even less than that. Grow up Sarah. -_-

Ohhhhkay. #nowplaying- Believe In Me- ATB.
Great. I really hate life now. -_____________-

4 comments:

  1. I made this lame emoticon =_______+ Terminator style. I know lame. I'll shut up now. Hope your day all of a sudden becomes awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a bad day too, so I know how it feels... you just feel like screaming your lungs out! but then you realize you don't have the whole house to yourself.. so you decide to stfu! But well... what are pillows for XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm am i the majourity here...
    i think i am HOLYY HELLLLLL i caree.......i careee soo much!!u have nooo idea how much i doo!!

    ReplyDelete