Sunday, August 28, 2011

28th August 2011 03:22 AM

Once again, I'm back wth my grieves and sadness. I hate living alone but is it better than living with everyOne who don't like you? Or am I just different In a bad way. I have my first prof in like exact 3 weeks and I should be studying hard for it but I want to and then you get tired of all the studying like you've studied all year long and just get a break but then I'll get ten days off before second year inshaAllah which is great. -_- and there's this philosophy of all teachingdoctors that since we've went through it, it's free for you to go through it too. Which is the worst part honestly. I watched an Indian movie after a year and I hate Indian movies and this sad song I'm hooked too. So it had hritik roshan in it and well I don't want to backbite. My body hurts so bad. I did 2.5 chapters if physiology today but started biochem too but then got too sick of it. I got my eid kay kapray. Grey and well pretty. I bought chooriyaan after years and well I look forward to wearing them but Haiye do I even deserve this eid? Aowwwwwwww. I miss mama so bad. ='(
I hatE living alone.
Ami Jii is making parathay for everyone and I'm here trying to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment