Saturday, September 1, 2012

Skankious Whore

Seriously? I missed the classic batting which only comes to be seen once in a million innings but I had a good sleep. In fact in the last few days I've been sleeping like a bimbo. Awake in the night and sleeping through the day after uni. 

I have instant noodles boiling on the stove right now but I'd rather watch these shots against Australia by Nasir Jamshed. I've never seen him around though but then again not like I watch the batting innings. Aw, he didn't make a century but BRAVO!

Seriously, is that really Pakistan? HOWEVER, Asad Shafiq is a proper fucker. Always. Drops catches. Fat ass. But seriously, except him. What an innings. Wow.

The noodles were not yum at all. Since I've been back, I haven't cried once thinking about home. Probably because I've become a whore to feelings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment