Friday, July 31, 2015

I suppose we're not supposed to listen to music while fasting..

I think i need one every year to tell myself I'm still here, still struggling.

So much, so much changes yet the basics, the necessities, the morals stay the same. Where I am, I do not want to be in some circumstances but just the other way round, here, I want to be here so bad. Maybe its when they proclaim that something may be, and really is better than nothing at hand. I can never thank Allah enough for where he's brought me, how he brought me here and for every passing breath with loved ones. What's more than family. Just here. Nothing. Nothing beats that.

I made a mess of some things just recently and wow did I screw up. Most careless haha. But still so much to thank of.

No comments:

Post a Comment