Friday, February 26, 2010

What's on her mind today? #4

I just realised yesterday that.
I'll list.

  • I'm not the only one who listens to crap music.
  • Punjabi music is not crap.
  • I just lied.
  • I love Rija and Nosheen. Like LOVE them.
  • I felt how it feels to be dizzy and just trip on the ground.
  • When Nosheen's high, I'm high. In fact, we're high.
  • If you're sad, you need a dose of my friends. I mean it the good way.
  • HajraNadeem has to be the best female-nigga-with-those-lips out there. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SO GOOD! Excuse me. Ahem.
  • And I can't stop swearing so what the hell.
  • ALSO. Many people had their eyes like o_O when they heard I swear a lot >_>
  • Not a big deal.
  • I should stop the bullets.
  • School tomorrow. I miss school.
  • TOMORRRRROW. :D
  • I suck.
  • I'm a sadist.
  • I need to read www.cascade91.wordpress.com
  • I like 7up.
  • I liiiike youuuu.
These bullets suck. >_>



2 comments:

  1. The last bullet point was at me wasn't it? ;)

    I think they're awesome!

    I'm going to go read the rest of your blog now.

    *pouts*.

    [Also I'm not really being anonymous. The stupid thing wouldn't let me comment as me.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like youuu tooo. =D

    I wish I could say I missed school too. =/

    ReplyDelete