Thursday, February 7, 2013

Quickie

Currently we are all waiting in the SCIL lab for our preceptor to teach us gloving. We are right now studying our surgical rotations. It's past 8:27 AM and the preceptor is yet to come. I, on the other hand, was trying my level best to look ugly but make it to school by 8 sharp. 

I have just yesterday started to change some habits of mine before it gets too late. I will talk less, but appropriate to the situations.

On my way to school I realized that I really really hate people now. I hate people at the airport, the ones who give you your boarding pass and treat you like shit. Yes, those people. Twice they took some unauthorized taxes from me and I have them cause I was alone and I didn't know what else to do.

Oh my class is leaving to another class. Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment